Just like the sardine, the mackerel belongs to the oily fish family. As with other oily fish, it is rich in omega 3 and provides a particularly good source of vitamins. Hand-filleted using traditional methods, its flesh is beautifully melt-in-the-mouth. Mackerel can be prepared in a variety of ways to suit your needs.
Characterics of our Mackerel fillets:
- Mackerel fillets, skin on, contain bones
- 1 pack of 2 fillets is ideal for 1 person
- Box of 30/40 fillets = 5 vaccum packs x 6-8 fillets, around 3kg
Size of the box: L38,2 x W21,6 x H10,8cm
- Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C until the expiry date mentionned on the pack or keep refrigerated for 24 hours before consumption
- Serving suggestion: 2 fillets/person