With its blue-green back and silvery underside, tender flesh and characteristic strong flavour, the sardine is a member of the oily fish family. Caught using purse seine nets in France, in the bay of Concarneau, our sardines are collected by Breton fishermen with unique skills and expertise, committed to a sustainable approach to their profession.
Characterics of our sardine fillets:
- Butterfly fillets 20-40g, contain bones
- 4 vaccum packs x ~20pcs per box
- Size of the box: L38,2 x W21,6 x H10,8cm
- Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C until the expiry date mentionned on the pack or Keep refrigerated for 24 hours before consumption
- Serve: 4-5 sardines/person