- Serve: 4 portions x 50gr - 1 portion of 50g for 1
- Preparation: Place the sauce bags still frozen in simmering water and let heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Open the bag and pour into a container. Homogenize the sauce by stirring it with a spoon. It's ready!
Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C until the expiry date mentionned on the pack or Keep refrigerated for 24 hours
Classic French Butter Sauce 4x50g | Serve 4
Water, 29% crème fraîche, white wine, 16% butter, 8% lemon juice, white wine, sake, shallot, mirin, modified cassava starch, salt, canola oil, thickener: gum guar.
May contain traces of: gluten, crustaceans, celery, soy.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES (per 100g):
- Energy value: 798 kJ (194 kcal)
- Fat: 20 g of which saturated fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.1 g of which sugars: 1.7 g
- Proteins: 1 g
- Salt: 1.15 g