Our conviction is that the ultimate freshness of sea products can only be guaranteed thanks to negative cold storage. Thanks to our innovative frozen technologies, the cells of our fish are kept in a state close to the living offering a real alternative to fresh and frozen products.
When our products are brought back to normal temperatures, their organoleptic and nutritional qualities remain untouched. There is no loss of taste and no alteration of texture during the cooking and tasting. This is one of the main reason why more than 1500 Chefs trust Qwehli for over 12 years.
Are you ready to try?
How to store your seafood once you receive your order?
- Step 1: I immediately put my products in my freezer at -18°c. Or if you are very hungry, go directly to step 2.
- Step 2: I thaw/defrost my product.
- Step 3: It's your turn. Prepare our products like fresh products, Nothing could be simpler! Out of inspiration? Check our fish recipes.
How to defrost our products?
- Fish: Leave the product in its original packaging and leave it in the refrigerator the day before tasting.
- Shrimps: Take the number of shrimp you want to thaw and place them in a container, fill it with clean cold water and leave the shrimp for 8 - 10 minutes. Your shrimp are ready to be cooked.