Seared Salmon With Seasonal Vegetables & Truffle Sauce
2 Qwehli Salmon Portions
1/2 Butternut squash
250 ml of chicken broth
2 Pieces of small yellow carrots, sliced
2 Pieces of leeks
1 Small fennel
125 Grams of cooking cream
For the truffle sauce:
1. Heat up the chicken broth in a sauce pan and reduce to a thicker consistency.
2. Add in 250 g of cooking cream.
3. Cut the truffle into strips and cut them into pieces.
4. Mix together.
For the main course:
1. Blanch the vegetables (except the squash) by immersing them for 2 minutes in a saucepan of boiling water then immerse them in ice water.
2. Heat the baking sheet.
3. Cut the squash in 2, remove the seeds and add olive oil to the seeded part. Cook with oil for an hour until becomes confit.
4. Place the salmon skin side down on the pan. Drizzle lightly with grapeseed oil. Turn every 30 sec until the outer parts are seared, the inside of salmon should remain half cooked and tender.
5. Cut the squash into thin strips. Place the salmon skin side down and place 2 squash slices in it, arrange the vegetables all around. Top the salmon with sauce. Enjoy your meal !
加入 250 克忌廉
鑊加熱，將南瓜切至兩塊並去籽後，搽油，鑊內油封煮 1 個鐘
鑊落油，煎煮三文魚皮面，每 30 秒翻一次面，直至外表金黃，內部柔軟